Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best Quotes of 2013

Well well, it's another New Years Eve.  2013 has been a strange year all around... GOOD but strange.  I've...
Gotten into Doctor Who and become a massive fan
Went to Biltmore Estate
Became Tech guy for Cru at ETSU (or was that fall of the previous year?  I don't really rememberhaha)
Continued to make a fool out of myself
Met my newborn niece
Attended 7 weddings this year of various friends
    Was a groomsman for one of them and DJ'd 2 of them
Got married myself



However that's not what this is about.  This is a time to look back at the more colorful moments of our past year with various quotes from people that I know.  As with last year I am not going to put WHO said each quote for the protection of the intelligence of the people who uttered them.  So let's look back at


2013's Best Quotes
"You’ll cut yourself and I’ll have to take you to the hospital and I don’t want to do that cause I hate waiting." 

"I’m North Carolina’s worst nightmare.  Though, I can’t be worse than the Indians."

"It sounds like you put up a Waffle House next to a Trailer park with an opening day sale!"

“Why would a ghost wear flip flops?"

"Just because you say something doesn’t mean it’s OK to do it.  I could say that I’m going to kill Eddie in his sleep, then I go and kill Eddie, I’m still going to jail!"

“My Biblical Hot Spot can’t take anymore today”

But the breeding is what makes chicken there yummy”

“We’ll put them through an acrobatic course and the one who finishes gets to be Robin.  The rest die but that’s OK because they’re orphans”

“My dad was in an accident yesterday.  It was hilarious"

“I’m truly black today.  I’ve got my poptarts and my kool-aid.”

“I’ve read the philosophical arguments on that, and it’s all just mental masturbation.”

“Well, I don’t care about her last name because I’m sure I can find someone named Trophinia in the email fairly easily… I mean WOW”

“Patience, Ain’t nobody got time for that!”

"Sometimes when I'm eating pancakes I pretend it's a post-apocalyptic world and this is the only food i can eat to survive."

“Oh look, they segregated the colored ones!”

“What’s a good church to go to in Gatlinburg?”  “That’s like asking what’s a good liquid to make a house out of”

“My brain keeps going in a sports coat.”

“Keep doing it at the same speed but slow down.”

“They thought I was Missing In Action but I wasn’t missing s***”

“If it’s not a wet t-shirt contest, no one's interested.”

“You know what imma do next weekend?  I’m gonna model the federal government and shut down and sleep all weekend”

“MMM Hydroligized Wheat!”

“There are dogs and then there are dogs.”

“I guess I should outline this in blue cause he’s going to be colored………SHUT UP!”

"What's ham?!"


Well I hope you enjoyed looking back at some of the more intelligent moments of the past year.  I'll be back again next year with even more!  Have a great 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment